Friday, May 25, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer

I am feeling the heat! It has been quite hot this past week, but it's supposed to cool off for awhile and get back to Spring-like weather. I am waiting for cooler temps to get the rest of my garden planted. I have tomato, pepper, broccoli and herb plants ready to go.

Check out this awesome Market Bag I listed today! I love the color and the design is perfect. It will hold a little or a LOT. No, I didn't have time for a pedicure before I played with my camera. Sorry.



P.S. - Happy Birthday to Brooke at gemmafactrix!

7 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Super (supermarket) market bag. Will look for your Showcase tomorrow. Let me know if you think it was successful. I have had 6 now and vow not to do another 'cause I don't think they have helped sales.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Your new bag is FAB!! Love it all, the color, the style, the size.
Smiles, Karen

marsha said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is rockin! I love bags so as you can imagine, my eyes went all goldfishy like when I saw your market bag! How awesome! And the colour! I love that shade of spring green! You are so very talented .... =)

LazyTcrochet said...

Oh thank you thank you all! I love it too : )

Mendy said...

Wow! Love that bag!

Bonny said...

GREAT bag - I have a total handbag fetish so I'm always scounting out new ones :)

HobbyZu said...

That's a really nice bag! I plan on making some market bags soon myself. Haven't figured out on the style and wether I'll sew or crochet them though. :-)

AddThis