Friday, August 10, 2007

What's New With You??

Not much, well actually that's not true! I have been working a lot lately. I had a custom order and made it quick as a whip! Now I'm back to work increasing my inventory. With several shows on the calendar in the coming months, it's important that I keep up with demand. I have a roomful of yarn and fabric and get overwhelmed with ideas. I also have to take the occasional time-out to clean house, cook, pick veggies, etc. Speaking of which...I am so glad to have joined the EtsyMom Street Team on Etsy. It's nice to see how many stay-at-home moms, working moms, single moms, crafty moms, busy, Etsy Moms there are! Click here for more information about the EtsyMom Street Team and remember to search EtsyMom for lots of great items.
Here's a sample of what's new in my shop. I'll be listing lots more purses, hats, scarves, shawls, wraps, and more!

4 comments:

marsha said...

that duffle bag and skinny scarf are just awesome!!!

Bonny said...

it IS easy to get overwhelmed with ideas but yours are obviously working out - love your new items!

Angela Vandenbogaard said...

I love that scarf, so cute :)
♥ Angie

I Am Nycole said...

You have some beautiful color combinations. Great job!

AddThis