Thursday, September 20, 2007

Almost Autumn...a crafty post







I StumbledUpon this craft blog with a tutorial of how to make roses from maple leaves and thought I would share. Here is the original blog post. It appears to be in Russian, but I'm not sure.
I found the English version first and thought I'd like to try to make a bouquet. Waiting patiently for the leaves to turn!
How to Make Roses from Maple Leaves



Oh and I found this post that says, to preserve the leaves' colors, just soak them in glycerine as long as you can stand it!

4 comments:

marsha said...

Oh that's totally BEAUTIFUL!!! And so very clever!

Jennifer said...

that is sooooo cool! thanks for posting the tutorial...i can't wait for the leaves to change & fall here so i can give it a try!!

tootsiegrace said...

These are sooo cute! How creative you are! I just wish I had leaves like this in Texas!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Those are awesome!! Thanks for sharing that with us--we have 2 big maples in our front yard and more leaves than you can imagine! lol
Smiles, Karen

AddThis