Monday, September 3, 2007

etsybloggers - September 3, 2007










Welcome to the September 3, 2007 edition of etsybloggers. The theme this week was "Back-to-School." Apparently lots of EtsyBloggers were busy with back-to-school since we only had 3 blog posts submitted to this carnival! September can be a busy time for all of us. I do hope we can get more participation for future carnivals!


Sue Wickham writes about artistic freedom and how back-to-school allows more time and opportunity to expand your artistic abilities. She lists some of her favorite web sites and blogs that offer online tutorials. Visit An Artistic Look at "Back to School" posted at The Lily Pepper Blog.

Alicia Mae also writes of freedom and how this time of year has changed for her. She has broken away from her usual routine and is finding the time to create in a new light. Visit It's that time of year again posted at AliciaMae's Xanga.

And, finally in my blog, I reflect on childhood memories of a quiet house and how I sometimes enjoy the peace and quiet now that school has started again. However, there are times when I just have to turn up the radio!

Visit A Quiet House posted at LazyTcrochet.




That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
etsybloggers
using our
carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our

blog carnival index page
.



Technorati tags:

, .


5 comments:

Sara's Texture Crafts said...

Some great stories here - I think it must have been the weekend that dampened the turn out.

I'm going to look into entering one of the next ones... Sara x

Lily Pepper said...

I agree that it must be the holiday weekend that kept more of the street team members from participating. Thanks for hosting you did a wonderful job. Sue

AliciaMae said...

And to think, I almost didn't submit! lol I had a hard time coming up with what to write since I'm not in school this year and then it hit me, THAT's what I should write about ;) lol Thanks for hosting!!

intothefire said...

Great job, LazyT!

I have tagged you for the Random 8 Meme project.

http://lapellaart.blogspot.com/2007/09/tagged-random-8-meme.html

Bonny said...

love this theme - great job on hosting also!

AddThis