Monday, October 1, 2007

It's the Great Pumpkin........Festival!


It's that time of year again! Time for the Huntsburg Pumpkin Festival!
I don't have a complete schedule for the weekend's events, but there is a parade and pancake breakfast, lots of food, games, crafts and fun.
This will be my third year as a vendor at this event and it just keeps getting bigger and better. I am looking forward to being able to promote my Etsy shop this year and introduce my customers to the concept of buying online any time of the year. I'm sure it will be a great success.

Visit me, LazyT, October 6th and 7th in Huntsburg, Ohio.
I'll be sure to post photos!

4 comments:

Bonny said...

Good luck! Fall festivals are always so much fun!

Melanie said...

ohhh...exciting. I wish I could come!!!! Good luck :-)

marsha said...

Good luck!!! And look at all those yummy shawls!!!!

Feltland said...

Hope you get lots of new customers ... your work is so beautiful !!!
Gooooood luck ...

AddThis