Friday, October 12, 2007

Pssst Pass it on!!!


There's a fun new contest starting today at ClevelandHandmade.com!!

The Show Cleveland Some Love contest is scavenger hunt throughout participating Cleveland-area Etsy shops. One lucky winner will win a $65 gift certificate to spend in any of the participating Etsy shops (including, but not limited to my Etsy shop : )

So, check it out and Show Cleveland Some Love! The deadline to enter is noon EST on October 26, 2007 and the winner will be chosen on October 27th!

Tell your friends and don't forget to enter!

3 comments:

smashing.etsy.com said...

you rock my applesauce T!! :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I'll have to get back to that contest when I'm not so tired. I look forward to seeing some nice new shops, and visit some old favorites too!
Smiles, Karen

Bonny said...

Sounds like fun - and there's money to spend if you win - how much better can it get!

AddThis