Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's That Time of Year


It's that time of year
When the world falls in love
Every song you hear seems to say,
"Merry Christmas, may your New Year
dreams come true!"

Take some time out of your busy schedule to enjoy the peace of the season!


My Etsy friends have been so busy! SatinDollCo has created a beautiful Holiday Gift Guide on her blog. There are some gorgeous handmade gift ideas there!


Also, stop by and visit my Clevey group at ClevelandHandmade. We are all festively decorating our show booths in anticipation of a busy shopping season. Visit our blog for a complete show schedule and to view the lovely gallery!


EtsyBloggers are working together to offer a Fun Holiday Sale the week of December 1st through 8th! (Thanks to StormyDesigns for putting this together for us!)


The cute little santas above are the work of my brother, Chris. He handmade the ceramic faces and painted them, adding the chenille to replicate the vintage-style Santas of yesteryear! Aren't they cute? They'll be on my table at the Garrettsville Holiday Social, but please ask if you are interested!

Also, three cheers for my daughter, Sarah, who impressed a lot of on-lookers at my last show. She is crocheting her own little scarflettes for her Webkinz! Well done Sarah! Hazzah!

Not-So-Mean one Grinchy Scarflette!


6 comments:

Bonny said...

It is a busy time of year, isn't it? Your family is so talented - great items (and totally impressed with your daughter's work!)

Best of luck at your show!

SignatureSterling~Untie the Ribbons! said...

Beautiful scarflettes! And...I've "tagged" you! Check my blog for the details! :-)
Peace,
Sue

marsha said...

awwww....hiphiphooray for your daughter! AMAZING! Talent runs in the family huh? :)

Friendlyhands said...

You sure have been busy! I thought I would wish you a Happy Holiday today in case I forget to later.lol

Stitchblade Etsy said...

Love the scarflette! Hey I am having a contest over at my blog, come check it out and pass it on :)

RecycleCindy said...

Hello,
I'm visiting all my neighbors from BlogCatalog today. Best wishes and have a wonderful New Year.

Cindy
MyRecycledBags.com

AddThis