Friday, January 4, 2008

For Pete's Sake! They're Etsy Keepsakes!

Here are some collectibles I bought this Christmas at Etsy. I regret packing these up, but I'll be so glad to get them out again next year.


These adorable boxes were a big hit with my family. I kept these three as decorations that will be passed on for years to come. I gave my Dad a penguin with some candies inside. My brother loves the Santa box, inside which I put an antique Santa ornament. My Mom loved the apple box that I gave her, along with the earrings that were tucked inside.

You can see the apple box and more at www.favormakers.Etsy.com. Check out these bride and groom favor boxes. I'm sure they'll be just perfect for someone's celebration!


These old-fashioned Christmas cards caught my eye. They are mounted on ceramic tiles. I am packing them up for now, but they'll be one of the first things unpacked come next Christmas. I will be mounting a hanger so I can hang them on my wall. These, too, will be treasured for years to come. Visit The Glitter Workshop at Etsy to see what's in store.



1 comment:

EyePopArt said...

I love all your Christmas collectibles! They are awesome. Makes me wish I'd taken a photo of some of mine before packing them away...oh well, next year...

Those boxes are great too! They remind me of stuff my daughter likes to make.

Happy new year!

AddThis