Monday, February 25, 2008

Let's give them something to blog about...

 
Posted by Picasa


I was playing around with Picasa and decided to make a collage.
To make a collage, first choose which photos you'd like to use. I put the photos I wanted to use in a new folder. Click on "create" and then "collage." It will give you several options. I chose "Picture Grid" and the new folder that had my chosen pictures in it. Then click on "create." You can click on the picture to rearrange the photos. It's still new to me, but I thought was fun.

To upload the collage to your blog, click on "create" and "publish to Blogger." It was easy!

3 comments:

kathy said...

oh i love it! it's so nice when things are all linked together and easy to publish! and thanks for the collage tip too! :)

soandsewcrafty said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check that out!

HobbyZu said...

I forgot you can do that, I'll have to give picasa a try.

AddThis