Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vanna's Choice

I stumbled into "The Storque" today and noticed an article with an interview with Vanna White.
I just bought more of Vanna's Choice, Lion Brand Yarn's wonderful acrylic yarn named after her. My Buttercup Beanie has been popular in the Etsy scene. You won't often find me repeating designs, but this one was so fun to make. This yarn is so soft. The texture is wonderful and the colors are bright and amazingly beautiful.


Most "Storque" articles have related items showcased at the bottom of the page. I was thrilled to see my Homespun Bolero Jacket among them today. And it was especially flattering to see that Vanna White had selected these herself! Thanks so much Vanna. Your love of craft and especially your caring for the children at St. Jude's is truly inspiring!
Read "The Storque!"

No comments:

AddThis