Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sexy Vintage Knits


While I was browsing through summer patterns I came across this sexy knit halter top pattern from 1945. It's on this FreeWeb site and there's no telling how long it will be there......so get it while you can.










This vintage halter top with lapel caught my eye. I could see giving this a modern twist! For more vintage knit patterns visit voguevintageknits at Etsy.




Another fun, sexy camisole is the "Camisole of Death" from Vintage Stitch-O-Rama and this Razor Cami from ohmystars.


As lovely as all these knits are, my first love has always been crochet. I started this crocheted camisole awhile ago and I still haven't finished it. It deserves some of my attention now, don't you think?

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Yes...definitely finish it. I love the vintage ones you found, especially the top one. Wow.

picciolo said...

hi, thanks for leaving me kind birthday wishes!
I love the vintage knits, your camisole looks gorgeous and definately needs to be finished
: )

LittleSun said...

thanku for the comment your blog looks like a magazine very cool
adding yur link

ThePeachTree said...

Fantastic vintage!

AddThis