Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time to Vote!



If you recall, I recently blogged about designing this clutch for a Wedding Challenge. Members from EtsyFAST, EtsyGreetings and JET Jewelry Etsy Team gathered their creativity and posted items for the challenge. (Click here to see the original post.) Now is the time to vote for your favorite from each of the teams.

The voting for the Fiber Arts entries is being hosted on the JET Blog. There are links there for the other blogs to vote for the jewelry and paper entries, as well as links to the details of the wedding and the Flickr group where you can see all of the entries.

Your votes would be greatly appreciated!
Vote now, thanks!

5 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

just voted

good news...you're in the lead!

FaerieRebecca said...

Your clutch is beautiful--happy to vote for it! Also, I can't not vote for someone reading Diana Gabaldon. I just finished Outlander again for the umpteenth time, and I have her new Lord John short stories at the bottom of the library bag :)

LazyTcrochet said...

Oh thank you both!

I'm waiting patiently for the 2nd half of Voyager to be in at the library. It's been a few years since I've read the series.

Ohiocrochetlady said...

Beautiful Design.

Patti said...

I'm also in the wedding challenge and although I love mine, yours fits the bride and groom better and I voted for you!!!

AddThis