Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wedding Challenge Entry Complete!


My entry for the Wedding Challenge is complete, even though I didn't see that they had extended the deadline another week!

I really like how it turned out. Inspired by the clutch-style purses of the 1940's, it is a scalloped shell design with an Asian flair. Crocheted with sleek black, cotton thread and fully-lined with red satin.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, April 26th. Visit the Flickr group to see all the entries from EtsyFAST, JetTeam, and EtsyGreetings.

7 comments:

Helen said...

That's really pretty! Do we get to vote anywhere?

LazyTcrochet said...

There will be voting. I'm not sure where or how, but I'll be sure to post it here.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

really beautiful!
la petite libellule

High Desert Diva said...

That is great! Very 40's looking.

Hey Harriet said...

That's really gorgeous! I'll vote for that for sure as soon as you've posted the details :)

Angelika@ Purple Sage Designz said...

Gorgeous, hope your entry will do well!

Merily said...

It's so pretty! I love the black and red. :)
~Meri

AddThis