Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who? What? Wear? Wednesday


Featured weekly on Posh Mama Online Magazine.
Wednesdays are even more wonderful when you share them with fab friends!

Who are you? - I'm Tricia (or LazyT). I'm a wife, a Mom, a designer, a gardener, a sometimes Goddess.



What are you doing today? - Spring cleaning and planting lettuce and spinach if my back holds out!


What are wearing? - I'm wearing a Goddess Wrap from KreativeMindz. It makes me feel groovy! I will have to put my hair up inside when I start cleaning, but I like how it looks with my hair down too. It would be perfect for dreads, or even short hair. They are available in many different colors and sizes. You could be a Goddess too!

2 comments:

BackwoodSophisticate said...

Wow! Look at you! Don't you look fabulous! Love the goddess wrap. I need one of those for my 'do.

Pamela Kramer said...

I want to be a Goddess!!! LOL
I did run but I'm a good 5 1/2 months pregnant and there isn't much running going on. Well, unless you count running after the toddler. I want so new shoes!!! I love my New Balance.

AddThis