Thursday, May 15, 2008

Custom Design





Here's a sneak peak at what I'm working on. Having just finished a custom shrug for a new customer, I wanted to share the design. I'm going to make a listing for a custom shrug - made to your specifications. You choose the color and style. I have a few gorgeous colors of Vanna's Choice yarns, with more available. I hope to finish this Olive one soon with 3/4 sleeves. Also shown is Mustard, Pea Green, Antique Rose, and Chocolate. Some of my other favorites are Honey and Brick Red. You can see all the available colors here. I love this yarn. For acrylic, it is soft and the colors are beautiful! This custom listing will be available soon! Stop by and browse.

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Pretty colors.

Glad the scheduled posting worked out...must try it.

SToNZ said...

LT-
You are so talented!

Love that photo of the yarn- love that it became your etsy avatar!

Shiny Black Shoes said...

I love that colour palette, very lovely.

FaerieRebecca said...

That basket of yarn is gorgeous. Can totally see why you chose it to be your new avatar :)

AddThis