Friday, May 9, 2008

Fiber Friday - Vegan Bamboo Handspuns

Look what I found! I went in search of my Friday Fiber Fix and came upon these gorgeous handspun yarns. These are both worsted weight yarns of vegan bamboo fiber.

JenniferJoyCreative spun this silky blend of rust, brown and green called NEW SHOOTS. Stop by and browse her shop. She also makes handdyed hemp fabric and clothing! Beautiful!


This Goldfish handspun is from folktale fibers. I love the shiny colors mixed together here! Beautiful vegan bamboo! There is also a Vegan Yarnclub membership available. Check it out!

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I have never heard of vegan bamboo yarn..It is beautiful and the colors are lovely..Really interesting.

kathy said...

those are beautiful! i love the "goldfish" it's the perfect name!! :)

AddThis