Friday, May 23, 2008

No Worries

My husband has been riding his bike to work when the weather's nice. It's a long ride at 90 minutes or so, one way. He's got lots of reflectors and flashy lights and all, but I still worry about him.

Here you see my old, dirty Nokia, of which the inbox is filled with 20 or so messages saying "Made it - no worries." Let me tell you that it is quite comforting to hear that beep around 8 am or so and I'm very releaved to see that message again.


Oh and see also...my cool felt cell pouch that my friend made. Stop by and browse SeatOfMyPants at Etsy to see more of her great designs. I love the colors of this Seeing Spots Run Tote!



I finally finished this knit fabric strip purse that I have been working on for a long time. I had the two pieces knit, but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the handle. I opted for a shoulder length strap that's crocheted with brass rings. I love how it turned out!



Also Also New!! Upcycled Jams!!

6 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

90 min. each way? Oy!

I like your new purse!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

I love your bag with the rings, what type of fabric did you use?

LazyTcrochet said...

Thanks - it's cotton : )

Tizzalicious said...

Is it scary to bike there? I bike everywhere!

LazyTcrochet said...

No, not scary. He just knows I worry too much so I like to make sure he got there ok and no idiots ran him off the road or anything!

FaerieRebecca said...

That Jams bag is rockin'!

AddThis