Monday, May 19, 2008

Speed Blog


I'm on my way out the door to meet my Mom. We're shopping for decorations for their 50th anniv. party! It will be nice to spend the day with her.

I'll have to finish this purse tomorrow then, but I wanted to show you what a difference an iron made for me this morning. I love to iron. I remembering ironing baskets full of sheets, shirts, and more when I was little. I've been ironing so much lately that the ironing board has been in the living room for over two weeks! You can see how nice and flat the pressed piece is while the other has the typical knitted curl. I need to figure out the handle and finish the lining, but I think it will be a nice purse!

Aren't these Lily of the Valley pretty? My kitchen smells wonderful! Check out this blog post I found about Lily of the Valley. It will make you LOL.

2 comments:

Bejeweled said...

I had no idea Lily of the Valley was so hardy and unkillable! lol!! I think it would be the perfect plant for me to grow :)

Have fun with ironing!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Have fun with your Mom today--sounds like fun!

Thanks for the link to the lily post--very funny!!
Smiles, Karen

AddThis