Monday, June 2, 2008

Join us for Round 3

There's a great support group on Etsy for people interested in losing weight. Biggest Loser Etsy Style just wrapped up round 2, but there's still time to jump in for round 3. I missed the first round and did ok for round 2, but I plan on kicking it into high gear for this round. Anyone on Etsy can join. We weigh-in with photographs posted to a Yahoo group called "Losing It Big Etsy Style." Don't let the photo part scare you. It's all kept private. The group chats in the forums for support and encouragement. There's talk of a buddy system this round. I think that will help motivate and inspire people to do their best. Check out this forum thread for more information, or click the link below to join our Yahoo group.

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Best of luck!

Rosebud Collection said...

I wish I had the courage to join..I have to really read about it..Best of luck to you..

AddThis