Thursday, July 3, 2008

And now for something completely different....

I've looked and looked and can't find the military march website that I found last year. I remember forwarding it to everyone in my family because we all appreciate music of some sort or another. I used to play in a band and I loved playing marches. Some of my favorites are from John Philip Sousa. "Stars and Stripes Forever" is recognized by the U.S. government as the official march of the United States. "The Liberty Bell" is another recognizable march. Below I have a few samples, including the Monty Python version for you to enjoy.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!






Take time to listen to this trombone version. These girls are amazing! It makes me want to dig my trombone out of the closet, but I'm afraid I've lost that talent after all these years.

1 comment:

storybeader said...

did you really play the trombone? They were good - even playing in harmony. Bet they're good friends.

AddThis