Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Look at Lion Brand


I stopped by Lion Brand Yarn's website to browse the new colors of Vanna's Choice yarn. It was a wonderful surprise to see the new look of their website.

Lion Brand Homespun has always been one of my favorite yarns.
They offer access to many patterns, instant and secure shopping, and have now added a "MyLBY" section where you can bookmark favorites, share projects, and manage downloads.I love the colors of Lion Cotton used in this dishtowel.
Check out www.LionBrand.com and see what's new.

6 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I always get their emails..Just enjoy their projects so much..Something for everyone and the yarn is really nice..

jenscloset said...

Hello Ohioan! I love your shop! What amazing talent!

ElegantSnobbery said...

Okay, I'm ready to start knitting again! Just the mention of Vannas yarns.. I love those colors and the acrylics are so washable for my daughters. And, of course, those homespun yarns look delicious!!!

Confections said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the new look of the Lion Brand website. I'll have to check it out. I have saved many of their paper catalogs with covers that feature knitting parodies of masterpiece paintings (like the Mona Lisa).

I'm embarking on a crochet project this week, too.

High Desert Diva said...

That dishtowel is great. Looks like my beach towel!

Angelika@ Purple Sage Designz said...

LB has been pretty much phased out at our local HobbyLobby, I so wish I could get all their products locally.

AddThis