Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Notes from the Trail



Hooray for a quick run at the trail this morning. I decided not to start the Nike+ until after I've walked to warm up and see what a difference it makes on my overall time.
Bugs can be motivating! I stepped it up a bit for a short run, with intervals (as best I can anyway). I tried to work on my stride, but yet get in the groove. If I can't get in the groove, it's a bad day at the trail. I managed to let my mind wander and pull it off. And, I got a Congrats from Lance saying "Congratulations! You've just recorded your personal best for the mile." Wooooot!!

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Glad to see Lance is still encouraging you!

Gallery Juana said...

Ah ... man ... this is something I need to get me exercising again.

Good job on beating your personal best! Thanks for coming by my blog:)

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on that! Way to go :)

...the only time I manage to run quickly is when I'm chasing the icecream van up the street!

Vanessa said...

Congrats!! How cool!

AddThis