Monday, August 25, 2008

When I first met Lily


I knew I had met an extraordinary woman when I first read a comment on my blog from Lily of Tulips Treasure Box. Lily is the Featured Etsy Blogger for August and you can read her blog here at Tulip's Talking. You see people on blogs and forums and begin to recognize more here and there, but Lily's comments were always so thoughtful, kind and comforting.
When I was first able to write about my husband's accident, I received so many words of support and help from friends, bloggers, and "Etsyans" alike and I can't thank you all enough.

Here are Lily's words that couldn't have come at a better time:
"Tricia...You are anything but "Lazy" *smile*! I am deeply touched by your stories, and though we do not know one another well...except through being teammates on the etsyBloggers Team, I hope you can feel that I held your hand a moment ago.

I have asked my angels to go to your angels, sending my prayers and warm healing thoughts with them.

God and Love will see you through.

Blessings,
~Lily"

2 comments:

Lily - Tulip's Talking from the said...

Tricia, your feature has touched me in a blessed way. It is difficult to know what to say at a time such as yours. However I truly felt guided and I give thanks to Him for allowing me the words to express myself to you.

In love,

~Lily

TNT2008 said...

Lily truly is a wonder and although I know her only through our team, I do feel blessed for that small bit.

I do hope everything will be okay.

AddThis