Friday, September 19, 2008

999 Hearts

I've been watching who "hearts me" on Etsy and it's been slowly creeping up there. This morning, I woke to find that agoodwitchtoo was #999 !! Hoping to reach 1,000 hearts, it was fun to finally see 999.

Here are a few heart favorites for this Friday. Enjoy!


I Love Vera - a vintage scarf from theluckyfish


Tin Man's Heart - genuine sea glass necklace from SeaFindDesigns


petit amor - silvertone bracelet with needle felted wool hearts from petitelibellule

Extra-special thanks to scottieacres for being my 1000th heart!!! You made my day!

10 comments:

Jewelry by Bina said...

hey LazyT! :) congrats on the 999 hearts hope you make 1000+ today!

Bina

Alpaca Granny said...

Congratulations on your hearts. Well deserved.
Maple

Myfanwy said...

Congrats on 999, you are already on my list, so I can't make it 1000! Just shows how far I have to go ...

Lily - Tulip's Talking from the said...

CONGRATS! I am happy to have recently hit 200...

~Lily

Anonymous said...

yippeeeee for hearts galore!
la petite libellule

roseworksjewelry said...

Woohoo! You rock!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on your 1000 hearts!! I know mine is there in that impressive collection...left there a long time ago!

Smiles, Karen

LazyTcrochet said...

Thanks you guys!

Sarah McBride said...

wow congratulations on 999!! Thats awesome.
I only have 399. So I have a ways to go to catch up!!

TNT2008 said...

Congrats! Now to turn those hearts into something else...

AddThis