Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brrrr!!


It is chilly here! Had to break out the slippers this morning. I had these in my shop for a long time, but decided to go ahead and snag them for myself! As you can see, I've been dusting the floors with them all morning. I am sipping my coffee and catching up on some blogs.

My favorite everyday coffee is Eight O'Clock Columbian, ground fresh in the morning, of course. How about a Caramel Macchiato without driving to Starbucks? You can download the Starbucks Coffee Recipe E-Book for free from this site.

Oh and I'd be happy to make a pair of slippers for you too!

8 comments:

Christopher And Tia said...

I LOVE handmade slippers! They're the most comfortable things ever. My great aunt can crochet a house in like 5 minutes, so slippers are pouring out of her fingers it seems like. I've got 2 pairs from her that I can't WAIT to wear. Fall doesn't exist in Texas. Just summer and winter. So, winter get here!!

Ps. Those slippers look great!

glorybe1024 said...

Nice slippers!!

I am partial to a sugar free cinnamon dolce latte! I may have to venture out on my lunch hour!

Cozy said...

Those slippers look so comfy!

As for coffee, I used to buy the eight o'clock stuff too. I found a place online called Coffee Bean Direct and love it. They have loose tea as well and searching for that is how I found them.

TNT2008 said...

Winters--Yuck; Slippers--wonderful!!

My aunt gave us a beautiful teapot and I am ashamed to say that I do not know how to use the thing!

Lily - Tulip's Talking from the said...

Slippers and over-sized socks...I wear them everyday, and especially feel the coziness of them when it is cold. Comfort clothing!

roseworksjewelry said...

Mmm - coffee - :P

agoodwitchtoo said...

Those slippers looks so snuggly and toasty!

Sarah McBride said...

It is starting to get chilly enough here in the AM that I need to make myself some slippers as well.
Those look comfy and warm!!
I am just excited that starbucks is gearing up for the pumpkin and gingerbread flavored coffees.Those used to be my favorite...now I just walk by and smell it

AddThis