Monday, September 29, 2008

New Show Banner!


I finally got a banner for my shows. All these years I've been meaning to make one, but I am not at all "artistic" in that sense of the word. I certainly didn't want it to look shabby and unprofessional and I couldn't come up with any creative banner ideas. I saw that MonsterPromos makes an economy-sized one in vinyl so I ordered one. I think it turned out great. I might drape a scarf or make a fun edging to make it more eye-catching and textural.

So now I just have to wait until my next show in November to use it. It will be perfect for tent shows, but that will have to wait until next summer.

I am tempted to hang it off my front porch in the meantime! I guess the kids are embarrassed enough with the "knitting nerd" sticker on the car.
Visit monsterpromos and get a banner of your very own - or a custom car decal (I love mine)!

11 comments:

hopeful #1 said...

Looks great! Congrats on the sign and a great step for your business!!!

TNT2008 said...

Great sign. It looks very promotional.

agoodwitchtoo said...

Great! I like the idea of adding something along the edges to give it a little pizazz :)

Contrariwise said...

That looks SO PROFESSIONAL.

Tulip's Talking said...

Way cool girl. A bit here, a bit there, and soon I will be saying I knew here when...

x0,

~Lily

Rose Works Jewelry said...

It looks fantastic! I like the idea of "dressing" it up a little though :) Show who YOU are :D

BrighidsForge said...

Looks great! And what's wrong with being a "Knitting Nerd"??? (LOL - been decades since I touched a pair of needles-!)

storybeader said...

it's a great banner! very good to have, when you're doing shows. I love the idea of a car decal, but think I'd be embarrassed to put it on my old truck!

Laure said...

Hello! You've been featured and tagged!!!

http://labaleineaplumes.webou.net/?p=101

;)

Laure

High Desert Diva said...

It's great!

knitting dragonfly said...

Hey that looks great, I think it a nice idea. I like it, its simple and clean looking, No distractions.
Vicki

AddThis