Friday, September 26, 2008

Notes from the trail


Notes from the trail, originally uploaded by lazytcrochet.

I was lucky and found a four-leaf clover on our walk/run yesterday. It was pretty wilted by the time I got back though. It's early fall, so there wasn't much color on the leaves yet. I did find a few small colorful leaves, and brought home some huge sycamore leaves.
I'm hoping people will be feeling the chill in the air soon and will be stopping by to see all the lovely accessories in my shop. I will be taking advantage of the nice weather and photographing several new listings today, hopefully before the rain arrives.

We enjoyed this bottle of Samuel Smith's Organic Cider. It was like sipping champagne and is best served cold. We also had Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale. I'll have to get a picture of it's beautiful pumpkin color. It was lightly spiced and delicious.

Here's a pretty pick for Friday Finds on Etsy - in keeping with the Autumn theme.... Leaves of Leather, Upcycled Earrings from SweetWolf.

13 comments:

Dayna said...

I love fall...the colors, the cooler days and nights. I don't like the mold from wet leaves. It makes my allergies really act up. Very nice

TNT2008 said...

Very nice. This makes me wish for cooler temps.

High Desert Diva said...

Autumn is my favorite season. Yay for fall!

glorybe1024 said...

I love Autumn and the rich spicy colors...like Mother Nature has one final fiesta before the winter arrives!

Lily - Tulip's Talking from the said...

GloryB said it better than I could have! Ummmm....Autumn

April Horsman said...

Well hope you are feeling lucky :) Great finds!

That cider look delish!

I love fall, I really do :)

Enjoy your weekend,
April

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Loving the colors!

agoodwitchtoo said...

That cider does look delish!

I noticed yesterday that some of our leaves are finally starting to change! I love fall :)

Jamie Noel said...

You put me in such a fall mood! I want pumkin pie, apple dumplings, hot cider!
Apparently my fall mood revolves around eating.
In answer to your question on my blog comments (thank you!) I don't think mine will ever outgrow trick or treating. My sixteen year old just told me she wants a Willie Wonka themed birthday for her 17th. Good lord! Aren't they old enough to be planning a surprise anniversay party for me?!

LazyTcrochet said...

LOL Jamie! Happy Anniversary

storybeader said...

a 4-leaf clover! that's a keeper!

Your colorful leaves are so nice to see - our trees haven't turned yet. And the label for the pumpkin ale is so cute - have fun picture taking!

Ultratrixie is Sweetwolf.etsy.com said...

Thanks so much for having my earrings on your blog! I love autumn, it's finally starting to cool off here in Texas!

miesmama said...

mmmm i've got to find some of that cider - sounds delish!

AddThis