Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sundae Flea Market


Yeah! I just found out that I've been accepted to participate in an upcoming show with I Made It, in Pittsburgh! It's the Sundae Flea Market to be held on September 28th in Schenley Plaza (near Pitt in Oakland). As a former PA resident, now living between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, it will be a great opportunity to head to the city. I love being a part of the Cleveland Team on Etsy and the Pittsburgh I Made It folks are so incredibly organized and talented. Don't let the "flea market" fool you. There is a great interest in all things handmade!
Visit the I Made It! Market website at www.IMadeItpgh.com for more information.

4 comments:

earth and sun folk said...

congrats! i'm from pa originally as well...just a bit north of pittsburgh. i love that city :)
hope it goes well for you, sounds like fun!

Christopher And Tia said...

yay that sounds like it will be fun! Theres never anything fun like that around here :(

Betani's Bureau said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a great time with it :)

Victoria said...

Congrats! I hope you have a great time!

AddThis