Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Etsy Finds.... Tweed

I actually got my daughter to sit and watch Hitchcock's "Rebecca" with me the other day. We talked about the camera angles and dramatic lighting. Her only comment was "Oh I love that tweed skirt! I wonder what color it is." That inspired me to investigate what Etsy sellers have to offer in tweed.

Starting with skirts, I found this fantastic Snow Skirt from fantasyworldheroes. The She's Got Moxy Snowskirt's gray tweed is lined with red satin and has a black faux lambswool trim.


This girl's skirt from AtelierSusan, "Aude" is light brown with olive green English lambswool tweed.


A handmade vintage find... Red Plum Vintage Tweed Full Skirt from dlittlegarden.

From sewlutionsbyamo - Ashley Reversible Neck Warmer Tie Scarf - Golden Glitter Tweed.
Charcoal Gray Steampunk Recycled Tweed Bag from ouno.

11 comments:

Walk in the Woods said...

Oooooh - GREAT finds! And I LOVE the movie Rebecca!

Sewlutions' World said...

I'm loving all this tweed!

Thanks for adding mine.

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Oooo - I'm loving the bag!

Ouno Design said...

Great post! Those skirts!! We want one each. Thanks for including us.
Lindsay and Sarah

Vintage Indie said...

Great finds for sure! I'm loving the tweed!

TiLT said...

beautiful finds...love tweed!!!

maryeb said...

I love that movie too.
How fun that a comment from your daughter spurred you on to make such great etsy finds.

agoodwitchtoo said...

Love me some Alfred Hitchcock! Nice finds! That bag is fabulous!

BeadedTail said...

Great finds! I love the bag!

HINT Jewelry Design said...

Wow, Rebecca is a stunning movie! Of course of love tweed too :)

Fantasyworldheroes said...

We're so happy to be included in the company of such beautiful finds! Thank you!

AddThis