Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...Let's Dance!

Richard O'Brien has always been my favorite character from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." He wrote all the music and co-wrote the screenplay as well. I tried to find a clip of his solo. There is a short bit of him singing in the tower "Over at the Frankenstein Place" but I thought there was a longer solo of his towards the end of the movie. I can't seem to find it now. He is an amazing singer. Here's a fun clip to celebrate this Halloween. Hope everyone has fun tonight!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Well, that was fun!

Tulip's Talking said...

Believe it or not, I have never seen this movie, but sure did enjoy the clip!

Not a Halloween celebrator since becoming empty nesters and living in a neighborhood area where very few come by.

So its block the gate w/car, turn off lights, microwave popcorn, and watch TV in bed!

WooHoo!

Fishstikks said...

YAY! I love doing the time warp!

TiLT said...

I LOVE this movie!!!

AddThis