Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's no secret....

One major secret of mine, which is very difficult amid so many talented artists on Etsy, is..... I don't wear jewelry! Well, not very often anyway. I do have some favorite sellers from the ClevelandTeam on Etsy. And, of course, the pieces I chose to show you today are my favorite color...black! These are so tempting and are definitely on my wanted list. Be sure to visit ClevelandTeam on Etsy to see all the amazing designs!

Onomatopoeia Beach Stone Earrings from Stonz

Black Onyx Crochet Necklace from LeahAnaDesigns

Glam Punk Necklace from ValerieTyler

10 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Love those beach stone earrings!

Valerie said...

ooh...thank you! It was so nice of you to feature my necklace and alongside some other artists I admire! You're so good at blogging--I really need to keep up with mine better.

glorybe1024 said...

Those earrings are stunning! Great finds!

Leah said...

Thanks for blogging about my necklace! You made my day! you have no idea :)

zJayne said...

In total agreement with these wonderful pieces from local artisans.

I enjoy your blog! Thanks for keeping it going so nicely!

TNT2008 said...

It is still so strange to read 'crochet' in a jewelry description but I do like that bracelet.

SToNZ said...

So...I was just dropping in to read your blog which I enjoy doing from time to time...and gadzooks! Look what I found!?
Now THAT was a rather bright moment in an otherwise DULL day! Thanks so much for the little plug. You are too kind!
xxx

TiLT said...

You are not alone...sometimes I don't even wear my wedding ring.
But I sure do love it! Weird, I know. Thanks for showing us these - they are beautiful.

agoodwitchtoo said...

All of those pieces rock! I'm especially in love with those earrings.

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful pieces! You may not wear jewelry but you have great taste!

AddThis