Friday, October 24, 2008

Spooky


I'm not much of a story-teller, with words anyway. I do love taking pictures and often-times people might wonder "why is she taking a picture of that?" Here's why. If I hadn't grabbed my camera and went out in my pj's on this cold, dark morning, I wouldn't have captured this spooky sky.This one is from last year. The kids were outside playing with the camera. They caught this picture of their breath on a cold night.

For a fun time, visit the M&M's Dark Chocolate website to play "50 Dark Movies, Hidden in a Painting." My kids cheat every year, but it is fun! Google the answers if you want to cheat too.

9 comments:

uniquecommodities said...

You are indeed very talented and have an eye for photography! The smoke one was REALLY spooky!

Unknown said...

Love your pictures!

BeadedTail said...

Spooky and eerie! Great photos!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Great pics! Now I'm off to see about that Dark Movies site...

Erika said...

Fun photos! Sometimes when you least expect it, you will capture something amazing. Or spooky:)

LeahAna said...

wow just in time for halloween!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I love that sky!

3 REXES JEWELRY said...

I like the feel of the shots, thanks!

Deanna Lack said...

Great pictures, & Thanks for the link that was great fun!

AddThis