Friday, November 14, 2008

November Challenge


The EtsyFAST (Fiber Arts Street Team) challenge for November was a "Big Ticket Item." I wasn't sure I would have time to make something for this. Thanks to my sister and her fabulous handspun yarn, I was able to create this gorgeous Wool Wrap in Royal Purple. Crocheted with fascinating fibers of thick/thin, hand-dyed, handspun blend of wool and mohair. The color blend has an array of royal blue and purples. An all natural, bulky yarn with whispy bits and fluffy bumps makes for a warm and fabulous wrap. A hand-carved wood shawl pin is included. Visit snowwaterwoolworks to find more amazing handspun yarns and fiber. Her headbands are incredibly soft and beautiful!
Search EtsyFAST Team NovemberChallenge to find all the amazing challenge entries. Contest and voting coming soon.

I would also like to thank virtuallori for making the Cleveland Handmade Trunk Show a great success! And, special thanks to miesmama, my fellow EtsyFAST and EtsyBloggers Teammate, for visiting the trunk show. It was great having someone there to support me!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow. I mean, WOW.

WOW!

SO lovely!

miesmama said...

thanks for the mention!
happy to support such a wonderful artisan and fellow team mate! I thought it went really well! :D

Jen said...

That is an amazing wool wrap. Great work!
-10oneworld

BeadedTail said...

Stunning LazyT!

Walk in the Woods said...

Your purple shawl is truly gorgeous!

Linda said...

Bee-U T-FUll!

storybeader said...

that is a beautiful mix of fibers - wool and mohair! I bet it's extra soft! Good luck in the challenge!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

I LOVE it!

AddThis