Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Finds....Here Kitty Kitty



My freaky cat, Magic, is loving the Christmas tree. Every time I try to get her picture she takes off. I'll get it at some point. Wait until I set up the train. She'll really love that.
Here are some fun finds from the EtsyBloggers Street Team.
Top left: ACEO Aqua and Red Cats Original Painting from JenniferHayesArt
Top right:
Original 5x7 Photo Sebastian 1 from donnapool
Bottom left:
Tres Kitties -Blue and White Porcelain and Pewter Beaded Bracelet from beadedtail
Bottom right:
Pure Style. LE ACEO, orange cat on blue and brown background from PurrPrints

Mojo says Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Jennifer Hugon said...

Yay kitties!! Mojo is adorable in the santa hat. I wish my guys would wear one.

Thank you for including my painting!

Best!

Donna said...

Aww, thanks for featuring my sweet Sebastian! Love these kitties!

Jacqueline said...

Those are really cute kitty items and your mojo is sooooo adorable! Have a lovely creative friday! n_n

miesmama said...

love the kitties!
Happy Christmas to Mojo too!
Love the snowflakes :D

joeyandaleethea said...

What an adorable cat - great photo of her in the Santa hat too. hehe. :)

Rose Works Jewelry said...

How cute!

Tulip's Talking said...

Here kitty, kitty, kitty! Awww, so cute.

Yeah, I too love the snowflakes and see them around...where do you get them? Or will you have to kill if you tell?

Nice feature...

Merry Christmas,

~Lily

BeadedTail said...

Thank you for featuring our Tres Kitties bracelet! I love the kitty items and Mojo is absolutely adorable!

PurrPrints said...

Thanks for including my aceo--i like your other selections too--especially the other aceo of the cats on the fence--super cute! And he picture of your kitty is even cuter--if you're one of my newsletter subscribers you should send it in for this month's winter-themed photo contest :)

knitting dragonfly said...

Super cute. I am missing my kitty this Christmas, thanks for the pics.
Vicki

AddThis