Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twitter


I heard people talking about Twitter, but I avoided going there for a long time. With there being so many social-networking sites and trying to keep up with inventory, Etsy, shows, and every day life, I didn't think I had the time to Twitter. I joined several months ago, and I'm really glad that I did. Because you're limited to 140 characters or less, it's kind of like blogging and texting combined. Yes, there are those that only use it to promote, but I like to chat with friends, see what everyone is up to in different parts of the world, and I do occasionally show a new design or promote a team event. You can do a Twitter search to find people that might share the same interests or location as you. One word of caution, and something that I heard on the news a few weeks ago, is to be careful posting exactly where you'll be and when. You never know.
Have fun Twittering...and click here to follow me.

6 comments:

ChichiBoulie said...

Of all the social networking sites, I like Twitter the best. Easiest to keep up with and low maintenance!

TiLT said...

clicking to follow...I wonder if the bloggers will hit the thread less once we are all tweeting?
Love the snow too :)

agoodwitchtoo said...

Now the type of snow that is falling serenely on your screen... THAT I can deal with :)

lolasmom said...

I've been loving Twitter, too. At first, I really didn't get it. But I soon discovered the limitless number of people you can meet - in no time at all!

Thanks for stopping by today!

glorybe1024 said...

I am still trying to get the hang of Twitter...I am now following you =)

uniquecommodities said...

Thanks for sharing.. Not sure I have found my niche or value for Twitter yet so havent been there much.

AddThis