Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two New Blue.....Who?


It has been snowing all day here...and I love it! I hope to do a little cross-country skiing this afternoon. Can't drive anywhere. Might as well ski out the back door!

The bright snow makes for fabulous lighting in my back bedroom. I was able to finish two new items and get them photographed today. I normally take photos outside, but, as I said, the lighting was just perfect, so I went for it.

I've been wanting to make a long, looped scarf for a long time. One that can be wrapped around and around, or worn long and lovely. I got this fabulous curly mohair yarn from CrashIntoEwe.Etsy.com. I fulled it for a soft and fabulous look.

I'm still in love with the chunky yarns from Lion Brand. This sky blue capelet is fashionably warm...and washable acrylic/wool blend.

So there's my Two New Blue....Who? Made by me, LazyT.

3 comments:

nuvonova said...

Oh they're beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

TiLT said...

Beautiful Blues1 Love the capelet

ZAJA Natural said...

My favorite color! Gorgeous items:)

AddThis