Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Venues


I added a capelet to my Art Fire shop this morning. Recent discussions about not having all your eggs in one basket had me thinking. I opened my shop on Art Fire a few weeks ago. It's not as fully stocked as my main squeeze, Etsy, but it's...an extra basket.

I hadn't realized how many potential selling venues are available online these days. Two of my fellow EtsyBloggers have been blogging a series that gives you the run-down of many different sites. Check out the list from TiltCreations HERE...and from Rose Works Jewelry HERE. You'll find tips for Art Fire, Silk Fair, Crobbies, Mintd, Lollishops and more!

5 comments:

Tulip's Talking said...

Congrats! Keep us informed.

I have an Artfire shop, looks but no purchases yet. Jewelry is a toughie.

~Lily

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Congrats! Keep us updated :) And thanks for the linky love!

Cate Holst said...

Thanks for the links. I must start an Artfire shop too

The Juzzard said...

It's interesting to see the other shops, and the different customers and sellers on each one. At the moment I'm only on Etsy, but you're right about the basket thing. I'll be interested to know how your Art Fire shop goes in comparison to Etsy. I love your blog by the way, I'll be following it!

Alpaca Granny said...

I've been with ShopHandmade.com for several weeks now without a sale.
I'm thinking I need to just stay with Etsy.
Maple

AddThis