Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Rain

I have one cat that loves being outside. Mojo only spends time inside in the winter. It's been unseasonably warm the last few days and is raining now. Time for mud season. Oh joy!
Coco couldn't quite understand why she has to go directly to the basement when she comes in, but the muddy cat can curl up on the futon.
Here are some Spring selections from the EtsyBlogger Team!

Cherry, a Springtime Kitty from FaerieRebecca...


I love this Forever Spring Necklace by ladeebee...


BeadedTail's Berry Baby Beaded Cat Bracelet...

and beckykazana's Irene the pipe cleaner dancing girl makes me feel like dancin'...yeah

5 comments:

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Fantastic features!

The Fab Miss B said...

Thank you so much for including Irene! Lovely choices for Spring!

BeadedTail said...

Such lovely spring selections! Thank you so much for including my bracelet too! My cats can't wait for spring either when they can lay in open windows and be that much closer to the birdies!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Super cute finds!
And I know what you mean about muddy pets! I think I've mopped the kitchen (white floors!) everyday this week! And it's still a mess outside! Yikes!

FaerieRebecca said...

Thanks so much for adding my spring kitty to your feature. She's one who won't track muddy prints in your kitchen! :D

AddThis