Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Buttons and Inspiration



Big thanks to Jenn of the Fulmer House for the fabulous assortment of vintage buttons! I love the big ones especially. There are some fun shapes and sets as well.

I went through a button-buying phase that left me with lots of fun and pretty buttons. I have them spread out with some other pendants and doo-dads, just waiting for the right project and fiber to come along to compliment them.

Check out these fun wooden buttons from TheHickoryTree.Etsy.com!

5 comments:

storybeader said...

I love buttons!! Need to think of how I might use them... not just stringing them along!

Zu said...

You have lots of great buttons! Any idea what you'll do with them? I have tons myself and no ideas for them.

rosebud101 said...

those buttons are lucious! Wow! You lucky person!

LazyTcrochet said...

Some of the biggies will adorn a shrug or wrap of some sort. I have lots of yarn waiting to find the right project and the perfect button(s)!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Button can be so fun--so many shapes, colors, textures....

AddThis