Monday, August 17, 2009

Seriously?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the mail box on Saturday (August 15th), and found a Christmas catalog!! Yes, Christmas....in August! As tempted as I was to pitch it in the recycling bin right away, I set it aside in hopes to leaf through it for some holiday inspirations. In an earlier post, I mentioned that I'm getting inventory ready for upcoming holiday shows. It's never too early for Christmas, or so it seems!



I don't have time to make Snowflakes this year, nor do I have the desire to work with thread these days, so check out the Crocheted Snowflake Ornaments in fellow ClevelandTeam aniemancrochet's shop! They're so pretty!

7 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

I agree. Crocheted snowflakes are so pretty!

Susan said...

So pretty! My Mom use to make these.

( Check my blog and see the fingerless I made... Yeah, I TRIED to copy yours. ) ;-)

Susan

myhookandI.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Oh Yes... Holiday Stuff is coming EARLIER & EARLIER all of the time in the mail. All of the stores around here have their winter stuff out.

Susan

LazyTcrochet said...

They're pretty Susan. It won't let me comment on your blog for some reason. I finished a long plum pair the other day.

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Those are pretty!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Those are pretty!

April Horsman said...

Aren't they beautiful!? My grandmother crochets angels and snowflakes, and tatts Christmas balls each year. Just gorgeous on the tree.

My crocheting has come to a halt these days as well. I just can't bring myself to do it! What's up with that?

AddThis