Friday, September 25, 2009

So Refreshing!

I was awakened to the fresh scent of lemon....and something else too. Oh yes, it was a wonderful lavender-fresh scent. It took me a moment to realize that it was very early in the morning and my husband was in the shower. The fabulous aroma was coming from the fresh, organic Lemon Chamomile soap from Mirasol Farm. They were so kind as to offer a sample since I blogged about their organic soaps the other day. I must admit that I probably wouldn't have chosen lemon if I had ordered, but WOW...I love it. I'm more familiar with lavender and that is the first scent I recognized when the package arrived. It is wonderfully smooth and works up a nice lather, but the aroma is just fabulous! What a wonderful way to start the day!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love the scent of Lemon & Lavendar both...

rosebud101 said...

I can smell the lemon from here!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

That sounds fantastic :)

AddThis