Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sweet!


Thanks so much to AlessiaChic for including my hat in this Sweet treasury! I really don't like modeling my own designs, but am happy that this picture isn't too bad. I hope to find some local college students that wouldn't mind modeling in trade for a hat or scarf!

The Pittsburgh show was so much fun. I met several Etsy artists that I had only known by their avatars or usernames. It was great to attend a show that, not only did people recognize "Etsy" but most vendors had an Etsy shop, and a lot of the buyers already had established accounts and were eager to add me to their favorites! I bought some gorgeous handspun yarn from dangerbee.Etsy.com! I look forward to seeing more in her shop soon.

Thanks, also, to everyone who commented on my hoodie post below. I definitely will be taking your thoughts into consideration and truly appreciate your taking the time to comment.

5 comments:

TiLT said...

Awesome treasury!
Glad you had fun at the show :)

Bridget said...

Congrats on being in a beautiful treasury

BaldyLocks said...

That must be so neat to meet others from Etsy. I know a few from town but I met them first, before I knew they had an Etsy shop.

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Congrats on the treasury - and I'm glad the show went well!

knittingdragonflies said...

Congrats!!
Vicki

AddThis