Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Colorful Rush

I was thrilled to see snow on my way to the show Friday morning! I love snow and knew it wasn't enough to make the roads bad, but just enough to make people happy.
I had a great show at the Creative Gallery in Hudson. I need to fix my display a bit before my last show next Saturday. My crooked sign and crooked rack reminds me of a limerick. (You can see Chronology clocks in the background! We had a lot of fun with lillyella too. Click to see their pretty shops.)I'm making a mad dash to finish some custom glove and hood orders. I want to felt a few pieces today to get that out of the way. The dark plum will be a cloche and I'll make a button clutch in red. I haven't decided yet, what color hats to make, but I got these gorgeous flowers from TrulyRuby. Some are clips so they could be interchangeable with several colors of hats and/or headband ear warmers. The ideas are racing. It promises to be a colorful rush to the end of this holiday season!If you're near Cleveland, please stop by and meet some creative people from Cleveland Handmade. We'll be at the Wooltex Gallery on Saturday, December 5th from 10 to 6.

6 comments:

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Looks beautiful!

andrea said...

Nice display-looks cozy
just wanted to stop by and say 'hi'-via the etsy forums :)

Chichiboulie said...

Looks lovely! So cosy and colourful!

Constance said...

I love the "snow" on your blog! Here in sunny, south Florida, we don't get to see snow, so it's always fun to find it anywhere else. Love your stuff, too!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Your display looks warm and inviting!

Jen said...

As a fellow crocheter I think your display looks Fab! I have my items in my cousins shop here in town and I wish there was room to do something like you did.

Lot's of luck to you and Happy Holidays.

AddThis