Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Featured EtsyBlogger for November...

Congratulations to Becky, of The Fab Miss B! I've chosen a few Thanksgiving-themed items that I would love to have from her shop. You can find unique vintage aprons and knick-knacks at thefabmissb.Etsy.com as well as ornaments, prints, cards, and original artwork at beckykazana.Etsy.com.

I have an apron collection, most of which were my grandmothers. I love the colors of this one...


And, wouldn't this make a fabulous addition to the Thanksgiving table? So pretty!

The EtsyBloggers Team is having a holiday sale this weekend! Check out the list of participating shops at Etsybloggers.Etsy.com.

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

What lovely items of Becky's you chose to show us!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

She has wonderful items...I love seeing what everyone features!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

She has great stuff :)

AddThis