Thursday, February 18, 2010

Notes from the Trail



It's been awhile since I did a trail post. This time, I forged my own trail. I decided to take advantage of the plentiful snow and take a nice long ski. While some of the old farm roads had been plowed at some point, the fields were difficult since I was up to my knees in snow. What a beautiful sight...and a fantastic workout!

Check out my Flickr set for more snowy pictures from this trip.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lazytcrochet/sets/72157623335082873/

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

How cool! I've never cross country skied before and I think it would be fun. The boat is hilarious. You should take a summer photos of it and show us!

LazyTcrochet said...

Skiing is a lot of fun, but there has to be lots of snow because it's so wet here otherwise. I've never been back that far in the summer because it's so swampy and muddy.

AddThis