Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Frog-A-Thon

I'm finishing up a pretty shrug for a customer today and tomorrow, but I've also signed up for the CreateCrochet Team's Frog-a-thon. The challenge is to finish as many WIPS and PIGS as you can. I've got several items that need finishing.
One WIP (or work in progress) is a sweater with a lot of ruffling. I finished the sweater part fairly quickly, but the ruffle takes forever! I've decided to keep this one to wear to shows. I might skip this project since I won't need it until Fall.
I also have a purse design in a bag (PIGS = Projects in Grocery Bags), but I've only just started it. Perfect handles and purse feet await.
I have these two felted bags that need finished, lined and assembled.
I thought I'd check the blog for WIPS. I found this hat, which is to be felted. I also have one black glove and one purple glove, which both need a match.

The Frog-A-Thon ends Sunday - stop back to see the result!
***The update is....that there is no update! LOL It was a gorgeous weekend. We had friends and family visiting and I didn't get much accomplished on the crochet front. There's always tomorrow : )

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Good luck finishing your pieces! Sounds like a great challenge.

Art and Sew Forth said...

Definitely keep it! Nothing better than wearing your own creations for PR....will be beautiful!

AddThis