Thursday, April 29, 2010

Knit & Crochet Blog Week Day 3 (and 4)

Well....it seems that I blog too much. hehe
The topic for day 3 was "One Great Knitter" - I'll expand that into crochet. I have often written about The Crochet Works of Sally V. George. In a recent post, I showed a particular technique that I adapted from one of Sally's patterns. And, once again, I'll say how grateful I am that her daughter has made the original patterns available on her website at HookandYarn.com. Check out the list of free crochet patterns for some vintage fun.
And, just yesterday I wrote how inspired I was by the cables on the tunic pattern from Lion Brand. Cables are definitely a skill that I hope to learn some day.

As far as a crochet skill, I'd like to do more in Tunisian crochet. Isn't this jacket beautiful? Check out the designs by Julia Bryant. They are gorgeous!

1 comment:

craftybegonia said...

That jacket is gorgeous!

AddThis