Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Isn't this cute...


Isn't it funny how these two pictures are side-by-side like that? I was looking at who "hearts" this purse and happened to notice. I'm assuming the two have nothing in common other than the pose.
Thanks for the hearts ClydeKellerPhoto and prairiewind.

CLYDE KELLER said...
"Well, that's fun. Actually what I had in mind in choosing this pose is from a famous photo by Yousuf Karsh of Oscar Wilde- always admired it. My avatar is a homage to these two great artists from the last century."

Thanks Clyde!

3 comments:

CLYDE KELLER said...

Well, that's fun. Actually what I had in mind in choosing this pose is from a famous photo by Yousuf Karsh of Oscar Wilde- always admired it. My avatar is a homage to these two great artists from the last century.

knittingdragonflies said...

Funny!!
Vicki

Splendid Little Stars said...

cool!

AddThis