Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!



We're in between snow storms here. It's been clear and COLD! I was so glad to have nice weather for Cleveland Handmade's Last Minute Market. The crowd was fantastic and it's so nice to see people buying handmade!
Here's a fun selection of gifts from some of my Cleveland Etsy Teammates...
Click HERE to browse all items from the ClevelanTeam.

Blizzard Necklace from Simple Elements Design
What a pretty necklace! I do love snow!


Pearl Gray on White Lace Medallion Dinner Napkins from giardino
I thought the lace print on these linen napkins looked like snow! These would make a lovely gift.


Waiting for Santa Holiday Greeting cards
I love these cards from ApollosonAcres! Horses are so pretty, especially when they are having fun in the snow!

3 comments:

giardino said...

Hi Tricia!
Thanks for featuring my linen napkins.
You got it just right, I wanted a design that reminded me of snow without being a typical snowflake.

Allison at Novice Life said...

What beautiful selections! Thank you for including my card :)

knittingdragonflies said...

Nice picks! I love snow also! The horses and especially the necklace are super nice!
Vicki

AddThis