Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Not Over Yet!

Although the birds seem to be a lot more active this week, the temperatures here have been brutally cold. Winter, it seems, is not over yet! The groundhog predicted an early Spring. We can only hope!
Here are a few new things to help keep you warm. I love making wraps and this Mobius style is fun to wear. Wear it as a hood or as a shoulder warmer - with the twist to the side with a brooch, or just loose and casual. Here's one in a pretty Granite Gray.

I've also designed my own pattern for Hooded Scarves. I like to make the hood part rounded at the top so it's not too pointy. This soft, homespun-style yarn drapes nicely, is lightweight, yet warm!


Visit my Etsy shop for some warm gifts for yourself or others! Custom orders are welcome.

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I just took a look at your shop...Beautiful work!! And I love the hoodie. Perfect for the cold winter weather...that I wish would be over already!! :-]

LazyTcrochet said...

Thanks so much! Yeah, even though it's a bit warmer today, the wind is outrageous.

Kimberly Williams said...

I looked at your shop love ur stuff but, i couldnt find the hooded scarf!! I would love to have the pattern!!! Could u please let me know if it is available!!!

LazyTcrochet said...

Hi Kimberly - Yes, I'll be listing a pattern for the hooded scarf soon. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! Will let you know.

AddThis